Meezan Bank has successfully completed 15 years as the Premier Islamic Bank with the excellent growth in the entire banking industry. Operating with a network of over 600 branches in 300 cities across the country, our objective is to sustain and enhance the growth by recruiting the fresh talented Graduates individuals with a passion to serve Riba free banking by joining our Retail banking team as Branch Services Officer (Cash Officer).
This is a career-oriented permanent position in the Branch Banking team with market competitive salary and benefits, defined learning and career path with the following responsibilities:
· Efficient handling of payments / receipt /sorting of local and foreign currency (cash).
· Entry of opening cash balance, posting of all receipts and payments.
· Printing of cash balance statements and tallying of physical cash with general ledger balance.
· Obtaining accounts summary, teller cash and reserve cash at day end.
· Handling of the utility bills according to SOP.
· Preparing Cash Management report as per State Bank of Pakistan guidelines.
· ATM Operations and Reconciliation.
· Checking and verifying of accounts to avoid any fraudulent transactions.
Graduation from HEC recognized university/colleges having 14 years of education and 45% or above throughout academic career (matriculation and above)
Age Limit: 27 years or less as on 31st March, 2018 (28 years for Hafiz-e-Quran)
Compensation & Benefits:
· Market competitive salary
· Performance based bonus
· Car Ijarah at 0%
· Provident Fund
· Diminishing Musharakah (House Finance)
· Medical & Life Takaful coverage & many more…